How To Make Grilled Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
The weather is amazing out, and you want to do as much grilling as you can. Can you grill cookies? You bet you can! Here's a really cool recipe for grilled bacon chocolate chip cookies!
You can pick up all the ingredients at your local Price Chopper, Hannaford, or even Chanatry's. Here's the following ingredients you'll need:
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb thick cut bacon, pre-cooked & chopped
*You'll also need wood planks for the grill. Before grilling, soak the planks for 4-24 hours."
You can always get the wood you need at JK Lumber, Rome General Lumber or AAA Pick and Pay.
Here's how to make them: