Top Highest Calorie Beers
Looking for a great tasting beer but want to count your calories at the same time? These beers apparently are some of the highest calorie beers on the market.
This list comes from PopSugar, we wanted to share the top five from that list:
1) Samuel Adams Boston Lager: 180 calories
2) Guinness Extra Stout: 176 calories
3) Sierra Nevada Pale Ale: 176 calories
4) Pete's Wicked Ale: 172 calories
5) Anheuser Busch Ice Pale Lager: 171 calories"
Personally, I'm a fan of a lot of these beers. The calorie count won't stop me from enjoying them.