Guy Approved Christmas Favorites
As we get closer to Christmas, we sometimes get burned out on all the Christmas shows and movies out (especially the sappy ones). Guys how can we get through this holiday season? Well here’s a list of approved Christmas movies for men.
Well according to TheSmokingJacket.com, here’s a rundown of some “guy approved” Christmas movies that have stood the test of time:
1) National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation– This movie is an all-time classic, so many different quotes. It features Chevy Chase as Clark Griswald and Randy Quaid as Cousin Eddie (that of course being way before he went berserk and moved to Canada).
2) Trading Places– While not known as a Christmas movie, it does take place over the three-week span between Christmas and New Year’s. What man wouldn’t like this one!
3) A Christmas Story– This of course is an all-time classic. I’ve only met a handful of people that haven’t seen this or heard of it. How can you miss it honestly it’s on for 24 hours on Christmas every year. But honestly what guy can’t identify with the quest for the Red Rider BB gun?
4) Scrooged– This was just on TV the other night! Bill Murray kills it as Frank Cross, a grumpy TV exec faced with the task of producing a Christmas extravaganza despite the fact that he couldn’t possibly hate the holiday more. It’s a modern twist on A Christmas Carol, and if by modern 1970’s style.
5) Nightmare Before Christmas– This is a fun movie, guys can enjoy
6) Bad Santa — The only Christmas movie ever made featuring a foul-mouthed Billy Bob Thorton.