Going On A First Date? Be In Tune To What She Might Be Looking For
A first date can be a very stressful experience. It is always helpful to have some kind of idea of what she might be expecting. After all if there is any connection you want the night to last a while with out feeling like I need to get out of here.
Here’s what a girl is looking for on a first date:
- The Center of Your Attention — That means no checking out the cute waitress or scanning the television behind the bar for the scoreboard. You can’t go wrong with nodding your head and smiling a lot.
- Good Conversation — That means let her do most of the talking while you look utterly mesmerized by what she’s saying.
- Space — It’s way too early to be too touch-feely. You can convey your interest in subtle — not slimy — ways by keeping your elbow grazing, knee touching and hand-holding strictly G-rated.
- A Plan — What do you want to do? I don’t know — what do you want to do? Avoid this horrible exchange by having a plan of what you’re doing that night.
- A Goodnight Kiss — Even if a girl doesn’t like you, she wants to know she was irresistible enough for you to want to kiss her.