Get A ‘Letter From Santa’ in Central New York
Give the kids some confirmation that Santa's watching!
Prove to the kids that Santa Claus is real and knows them! Team Rays of Hope in Utica is raising money for the fight against cancer through ‘Letters From Santa’. Anyone wishing to have a letter from Santa sent to a special child can just fill out a simple form telling the team the child’s name, address and what they’d like for Christmas, as well as some thoughts on if they have been good or ‘need some improvement’. The team then drafts the letter, prints it on holiday stationery and mails it out to the child before December 20th! Suggested donation is just $5.00 per letter per child.
Follow this link to order your "Letters From Santa" and support "Relay for Life."
Santa Letter Program Information:
• Complete this form and return with your donation to the address below. All Forms are due December 14th.
• Make checks payable to the American Cancer Society.
• If you have any questions, please call Sharece Toner at 315.534.9509
• One child per order form.
• Suggested donation is $5 but any donation amount is appreciated.
Attn: Sharece Toner
611 Jay St Apt D2
Utica, NY 13501
“This is such a great way of bringing joy and wonder to a child while making a meaningful gift to the American Cancer Society, as well,” said Melanie Francis, Senior Community Manager for Relay For Life, “We applaud these teams for taking the time to do this and raise critical funds to help further research, education, advocacy, and patient service programs.”