Full House Star Visits Syracuse
Another celebrity sighting in Central New York - this time it was Dave Coulier from the 80's and 90's television sitcom, Full House.
The actor played comedian Joey Gladstone on the show for it's entire 8 year run on ABC.
"Here’s where I was in #syracuse today. What time and temp was it? #cutitout"
According to a story on Syracuse.com, It's unknown why Coulier was in Syracuse, but most likely he stopped in the city on the way to Clarkson University in Potsdam. He performed a comedy show at the school on Saturday (10/21) as part of the college's family weekend.
Coulier is just one of many celebrities seen in and around Central and Upstate New York in the last several months.
- In January, actress Liv Tyler was spotted dining out at a local restaurant in Plattsburgh.
- Also in January, her father, Aerosmith singer, Steven Tyler was seen in Springs Springs and placed a pickup order for food in Troy.
- Maroon 5 frontman and "The Voice" judge, Adam Levine stopped in a Saratoga coffee shop in March.
- Earlier this summer, actor Ben Stiller was seen several time in the Plattsburgh area working on a Showtime series based on the 2015 prison escape at Clinton Correction Facility in Dannemora.
- Actor John Krasinski was in Little Falls in July. Krasinski, who played Jim Halpert in the NBC comedy, "The Office" was seen scouting locations for the horror film "A Quiet Place", which stars himself and his wife, Emily Blunt.