Five Of The Worst Pick Up Lines
Most of us have all been through this at least a few times in our lives.You happen to be out somewhere and a very attractive lady sits down next to you. You really want to strike up a conversation with her. You finally get a chance to talk to her and it seems like all the wrong words are coming out.Or maybe they are not coming out the way you wanted them to. Right about then you figure out that you have all ready crashed and burned. So here are five pick up lines that you may want to stay away from.
1. If I could re arrange the alphabet would be sure to put U next to I.
2. I know I know you from somewhere, just can not remember where.
3. I have forgotten my phone number, can I have yours?
4. Has any one ever told you that are very attractive?
5. Are your legs sore? They should be you have been running through my mind all day.