The Oneida County Health department will be holding a Rabies Clinic on Wednesday May 15th from 6PM – 8PM at the Clark Mills Firehouse.
– All Cats, Dogs, and Ferrets 3 months or older must have a current rabies vaccination, even if they stay indoors.
– Dogs and cats need to be vaccinated at 3 months old, 1 year, and then once every 3 years.
– Pets will receive a 1 year certificate if no prior proof of rabies is shown.
– Ferrets must be vaccinated every year.
– Dogs need to be on a leash, and cats need to be in a carrier.
– No exams will be given