The Oneida County Health department will be holding a Rabies Clinic on Monday April 15th from 5PM – 7PM at the Camden Firehouse.
- All Cats, Dogs, and Ferrets 3 months or older must have a current rabies vaccination, even if they stay indoors.
- Dogs and cats need to be vaccinated at 3 months old, 1 year, and then once every 3 years.
- Pets will receive a 1 year certificate if no prior proof of rabies is shown.
- Ferrets must be vaccinated every year.
- Dogs need to be on a leash, and cats need to be in a carrier.
- No exams will be given