Enjoy A Utica Comets Drink
Looking to celebrate the Utica Comets with a special drink? Let’s set up a offical drink for the Utica Comets, here’s the recipe.
Utica Comet Whiskey
This recipe comes from a recipe called “Cowboy’s Comet“.
– 1 1/2 oz Canadian Club® whisky
– 2 oz Southern Comfort® peach liqueur
– fill with Coca-Cola®
– 1 splash lime juice
Directions: Pour rye whiskey over ice, then add cola, southern comfort, and lime.
We could always make this drink local by using Saranac Soda.
Utica Comet Slap-Shot
You can use the cinnamon stick in this following recipe as a “hockey stick”.
– 1 oz vodka
– 1 oz amaretto almond liqueur
– 1 oz apple cider
– Directions: Pour all ingredients into a cocktail glass, and stir well. Add a cinnamon stick, and serve.
Slap shot and enjoy!
A Utica Halley’s Comet
– 1 oz. Blue Curacao (more Blue Curacao drinks)
– 1 oz. Bacardi 151 Black Bat Rum (more Bacardi 151 Black Bat Rum drinks)
– 1 oz. Vodka (more Vodka drinks)
– 1 oz. Half and Half Cream (more Half and Half Cream drinks)
In a martini glass, layer equal parts of the curacao, Bailey’s Irish Cream and room temperature vodka in that order. Dribble the Bailey’s and the vodka over the back of a spoon so the layers don’t mix. Then, using a long match and dim lighting, ignite the vodka. Pour this quickly into an old-fashioned glass containing ice and 1 oz. of half-and-half. It comes out a milky blue with an orangelike flavour. Exercise caution when working with flaming drinks. Practice pouring from the martini glass using an unflaming mixture so you can do it without spilling. And have a fire extinguisher handy. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WITH FIRE.
Just like the comet, this drink is amazing!
As always drink responsibly, have a designated driver.
Best of luck to the Comets!
Which drink would you vote on?