Eggstravaganza 2017 At The Utica Zoo
Celebrate Easter at The Utica Zoo.
Utica Zoo’s annual Eggstravaganza event is scheduled for Saturday, April 15 from 10 am to 3 pm. The Easter Bunny wants his picture with you so bring your camera. Kids 12 and under should bring an Easter basket for the Easter egg hunt and hard-boiled eggs to color.
- The EGGucation scavenger hunt will teach children about the animals at the Utica Zoo that lay eggs.
- Egg-on-the-spoon races & Bunny Hop races.
- Animal meet and greets.
- The first 200 will learn how to color an egg with natural dyes.
- Be creative at the coloring book station.
Holy Smoques BBQ food truck will be there so bring your appetite! Here’s a look at their special menu:
- Choice of meats is pulled pork, chicken, or Applewood smoked ham.
- Mac and cheese with choice of meat.
- BBQ Bowls: salt potatoes, skillet corn, choice of meat, BBQ sauce and sour cream.
- Loaded BBQ Chips: fresh kettle chips loaded with cheese sauce, choice of meat, BBQ sauce and sour cream.
- Pulled Pork Sandwich.
- Pulled Chicken Sandwich.
- Mac and Cheese.
- Special Item: Grilled Mac and Cheese Ham Sandwich.
Don’t forget dessert at Sweet Candy Café. They’ll be selling your favorite Easter chocolates and sweets.
Parking: Utica Zoo Parking Lots and a shuttle bus service from the Parkway Recreation Center upper lot until 4 pm.
Price: Zoo Admission plus $2 for Utica Zoo Members or $3 for not-yet members.
Free for Utica Zoo Members
Senior/College/Military Discount $6.75
Children 2 and under are free
Subscribe to 96.1 The Eagle on