Debunking And Presenting Some Of The Boston Marathon Explosion Conspiracy Theories On The Internet- #FalseFlag
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends who mourn the loss of a loved one in the Boston Marathon, and others injured. I think President Obama worded it best: “On days like this there are no Republicans or Democrats—we are Americans, united in concern for our fellow citizens.”. With major events like the explosion at the Boston Marathon, many people question who set off the bombs and why. Is there Conspiracy Theories on the Boston Marathon explosion? There actually is a dozen floating around on the internet just 24 hours after the race. People are calling the explosion a “Flase Flag”.
Warning before you read: The author of this post, and the brands of Oldiez 96.1 and Townsquare Media are not endorsing the following conspiracy theories, we are simply presenting what is out on the internet.
Was The Explosion At The Boston Marathon Used To Draw Attention Away From The Fact 23 Executive Orders On Gun Safety Were Signed By The President?
Did you catch this story yesterday? Forbes Magazine reported at that the President signed 23 Executive orders on gun safety. Here’s what he signed:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make itwidely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effectiveuse of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to developinnovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
Here’s one issue with this theory. President Obama already signed these into effect. How do we know that? Forbes published this article on January 16th of 2013, not April 16th of 2013. Check your facts before you try to argue this one.
Was The Explosion At The Boston Marathon Used To Draw Media Attention Away From North Korea?
What has been on major topic covered in the media for the past few weeks? Answer: North Korea. The threat of Nuclear War from North Korea has been talked about in every newspaper, and talk radio show the past few weeks. Guess when North Korea wasn’t talked about, on April 15th when the Boston Marathon Explosion happened. Guess what happened in North Korea on April 15th? A U.S. military helicopter went down on near South Korea’s border with the North.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reported this from Tokyo on April 15th:
The Super Stallion transport chopper came down near the border with North Korea. The military calls it a “hard landing” during scheduled exercises.
All 21 people aboard taken to a hospital, six are injured, but in a stable condition.
Was the “hard landing” an attack from North Korea? If so, wouldn’t that be considered an act of war from North Korea on the United States? Of course you wouldn’t have heard a peep from the rest of the media on this topic during the events in Boston. Think about it, will you be hearing about North Korea in mainstream media for the next couple of days? Probably not.
Did You Know That Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were Spotted At The Finish Line Before The Explosions?- Also, Announcements Were Made To Participants To Not Worry?
“They kept making announcements to the participants do not worry, it’s just a training exercise,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15.
Stevenson said he saw law enforcement spotters on the roofs at the start of the race. He’s been in plenty of marathons in Chicago, D.C., Chicago, London and other major metropolitan areas but has never seen that level of security before.
“Evidently, I don’t believe they were just having a training exercise,” Stevenson said. “I think they must have had some sort of threat or suspicion called in.”
According to most reports, there were no credible threats found before the race.
Why Is 8 Year Old Martin Richard The Only Name Mentioned About The Boston Marathon Deaths?
8-year-old Martin Richard was near the finish line, waiting to give his father a hug for finishing the Boston Marathon, when he was killed in the explosion. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family, and other families effected by everything yesterday. On the internet people have began talking about Martin. People have started to question why he is the center of all media attention. The bombings claimed the lives of at least two other people, and more than 140 were injured. Some have questioned why the media is just talking about Martin.
Why Did Boston Deploy A Mass-Casualty Tablet Device At The Marathon?
Was there any technology used with the bombings? Those are questions the FBI is trying to answer. How about any new apps? That’s something fishy being talked about online at AboveTopSecret. Boston EMS deployed a new, off-the-shelf, lightweight mobile device for the first time at the Boston Marathon on April 15.
The platform, from SafetyPAD, is intended for use in mass-casualty situations gives EMS personnel the ability to carry into crowds and assess a patient upon arrival, document in realtime, transmit data to transport units before they arrive, and other features.”
Honestly, this technology is a good thing. It gives EMS data that could be important in saving lives right? People are talking about how it was fishy it was used on April 15th.