Chowdown With Chip – Resolve To Lose Weight?
It's the same thing year after year..."This year I gonna lose weight even if it kills me". You join a fitness center only to never make an appearance. If you really want to lose weight, don't diet. Diets can make you feel deprived, and that makes you more prone to binge eating -- not exactly a good way to shed pounds. Instead of dieting, make small changes in your eating habits. According to NYP Holdings, here are 5 ways to lose 10 pounds:
- Take three bites less of everything. This will typically shave off 100 calories.
- Go ahead and order the pizza, but cut out the cheese and meat toppings and choose extra sauce and veggies instead.
- Watch less television. Previous research has shown that people who watch more than two hours of TV a day tend to be overweight.
- Instead of oil or butter, use nonstick sprays and pans.
- When you go to parties, do this simple trick: Don't look at the buffet table. What you don't see won't tempt you.