Carmelo Anthony May Get Free Lap Dances For Life
Carmelo Anthony has a lot of options on the table. He may not have even more options on the bar and pole as well. TMZ is reporting that if Carmelo Anthony resigns with the Knicks, he will receive free lap dances for life in a New York City strip club.
Not only would he be getting the dances, the club has also offered him a new drink called “The Melo Carmelo” and his own personal ball girl and cheerleading squad for every Knicks game. So once again, here’s the package they offered:
- Free lap dances for life.
- Judging the “Dollars For Scholars” amateur pole dancing competition (15,000 scholarship in his name to the winner.)
- A new drink called “The Melo Carmelo” to be served in the club forever.
- His own personal ball girl and cheerleading squad for every Knicks game that would only cheer for Carmelo.
- A topless charity basketball game in his honor (in which he could play) … “where holding is not a foul.”
Scores isn’t the only strip club throwing Melo a deal either! TMZ is also reporting that The Admiral Theater in Chicago is offering him this deal:
– A life sized portrait of him with various girls at his feet to be on display in the club forever.
– A LaLa Anthony look-alike contest in the club that Melo and LaLa could judge as a couple.
– Free driver service to and from the club forever.
– 3 of the dancers from the club would tattoo ‘Carmelo Anthony’ on their bodies (they really said this).
Not for nothing, I don’t think strippers are going to change his mind. Perhaps, a lot of money would instead.