Blue Oyster Cult Brings ‘More Cowbell’ To Chevy Court
Blue Öyster Cult will rock the Chevy Court stage for the third time at the Great New York State Fair.
SNL and 80’s music fans rejoice! Blue Oyster Cult original core members, Donald “Buck Dharma” Roeser (guitar, vocals) and Eric Bloom (guitar, keyboards, vocals) lead the band through its 45-years of music, including the iconic “Don’t’ Fear the Reaper.” will take Chevy Court on Friday, September 1 at 8 pm.
Blue Öyster Cult, a significant influence for Metallica, was listed in VH1’s countdown of the greatest hard rock bands of all time. Allmusic.com calls the band “the thinking man’s heavy metal group,” “makers of music that are ambitious, intelligent, and rocking in a strangely sensual kind of way.”
Check out the NYS Fair’s largest and most diverse lineup ever:
* Robert Randolph and the Family Band, 2 pm, August 23
* 3 Doors Down, 8 pm, August 23
* Chevelle, 8 pm, August 24
* The Fabulous Thunderbirds, 2 pm, August 25
* The Beach Boys, 7 pm, August 25
* Post Malone, 2 pm, August 27
* Earth Wind & Fire, 8 pm, August 27
* Peter Noone, 2 pm, August 28
* Kansas, 8 pm, August 28
* The Marshall Tucker Band, 2 pm, August 29
* Daya, 8 pm, August 29
* Taylor Dayne, 2 pm, August 30
* LeAnn Rimes, 8 pm, August 31
* Spin Doctors, 2 pm, September 3
* Migos, 8 pm, September 3
Concerts at Chevy Court during the 13 Days of the 2017 New York State Fair are free to Fairgoers with your Fair admission.
Subscribe to 96.1 The Eagle on