Are Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups Being Discontinued?
Have you seen the story that’s been circulating about Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups being discontinued in October?
Well, you can stop buying all Reese's insight. I'm pleased to announce that the story from BreakingNews365 with the headline "World's most popular candy to be removed from shelves by October 2017!" is false. Nothing more than fake news.
Snopes.com says the Hershey Company, which manufactures the product, has made no such announcement. As a matter of fact, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups rank as the largest-selling candy in the United States.
BreakingNews365.Net is a site where you make your own news story to prank your friends using fake headlines and articles.
Here are some hallmarks of fake news according to Snopes.com:
- The manufacturer is not named.
- No location is given for the press conference.
- No representative of the company is named.
- A quote purportedly taken from a press conference is not attributed to anyone.
- The article is poorly written with missing words and grammatical mistakes.