5 Places To Buy Apple Cider In Utica and Rome New York
As far as I am concerned Apple Cider is good any time of the year. But as we get closer to Halloween this is the best time to get it because it is fresh. Here are a few places to get fresh Apple Cider and maybe pick some Apples too across Utica, Rome, and Central New York.
1) Critz Farms – You can pick apples and visit the harvest moon ciderry. They specialize in the production of hand crafted hard cider in small batches from apples grown and pressed right there on the farm. They are located on Rippleton Road in Cazenovia.
2) Beak and Skiff– Pick your own apples and try their delicious apple cider which is also available at your local grocery store. They are open every day from 10 til 6. The phone # is (315) 696- 6085. You can find them at 2708 Lords Hill Rd. La Fayette NY.
3) North Star Orchards– They are located on RT 233 in Westmoreland. There is apples and cider along with fruits and vegetables with wagon rides on Saturday and Sunday. Hours are 8 til 7.
4) Twin Orchards– Check out all kinds of apples and cider and vegetables too. They are on Middle Settlement Road in New Hartford. For information call 736- 5883.
5) Fly Creek Cider Mill– Make a family day of it it is about 5 minutes north west of Cooperstown. Call for info and directions at (607) 547- 9692.
The Halloween party season is here. Everyone will be throwing parties. Maybe you want to check out something fun and different that is not to far away. The Hotel Solsville will be holding their annual Halloween Party on November 2nd. The party will run from 8 until midnight.